Saturday 15 June 2013

A Little Update on Life

My life over the last couple of months has been really hectic. I've left school, finished my GCSE exams, and started preparing for sixth form at a boarding school. I'll be leaving home to go there in just a few months. I start my A-levels then, and I've already been given a couple of summer reading lists, including the likes of DH Lawrence (ughhhh), but there is a chance to read a novel by one of his contemporaries (most likely, it'll be The Great Gatsby). I've read about four books since I last updated the blog. I went through a bit of a lull after reading Divergent, but I've tried to resume my reading in order to start working through my growing stacks and to get through my summer reading. I hope you enjoy my mini-reviews on the next post, and you can see which books I've bought lately below. I have some still on their way - Rape Girl by Alina Klein, Golden by Jessi Kirby, and The Realm of Possibility by David Levithan. Over the summer, I hope to read several of the books on my shelf, most likely to be these:
*sorry for the appalling webcam quality!*



Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill
My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
A Little Wanting Song by Cath Crowley
Insurgent by Veronica Roth
The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E Smith
Just One Day by Gayle Forman

Here's my latest haul:

Perfect Escape by Jennifer Brown
If You Find Me by Emily Murdoch
Stolen by Lucy Christopher
Lovely, Dark and Deep by Amy McNamara
My Life After Now by Jessica Verdi
Bitter End by Jennifer Brown


Bruised by Sarah Skilton
Jane by April Lindner
If He Had Been With Me by Laura Nowlin
The Lucy Variations by Sara Zarr
Infinite Sky by CJ Flood

No comments:

Post a Comment